need advice on itunes log in!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snapper07, Nov 8, 2007.

1. snapper07 macrumors 6502

Right this might take some explaining!
    ok on my mac at the studio the broadband for the building i use does not let me log into the uk itunes store it is always defults to the us site been like it for a year now even if i change it it just switches back to the us store!
    Now i've just realized that this is going to be a problem for me when i register my iphone i need to do it on this mac because it has all my music contacts and pics, diary etc etc i've got a laptop at home that i buy stuff on itunes with but will i be able to log onto this mac and still sync it to my tower in the studio???
    need some help to solve problem!!!

thanks

2. zed2 macrumors 6502a

Do you have a UK itunes account? if so just log into that account.. it'll redirect to the UK store.

I have both a UK and US itunes account and swap between the stores on a daily basis. Depending on what I want to buy.

3. snapper07 thread starter macrumors 6502

I've got a uk account and when i log i it says accessing music store and then reloads page and it's still the us site and I'm not logged in?! all very odd.
    got two computers in here and both have same problem.
    spoke to the it guy who's in charge of the :(:(:mad::confused:buildings internet and he said that the broadband supply is a uk company and they use pc so he could not help!!!

4. snapper07 thread starter macrumors 6502

help can anyone help been home logged into itunes and it was the uk store logged out changed it to us store then logged back in and it said it would change it's self back to uk store so said ok and it did no probs.
    so when i'm at work it lets me sign in but keeps the us store open so am right in thinking it's a software problem now??? and if i can sign in will it not be a problem when i register the iphone...