Need Advice on purchase

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Malivar, May 14, 2009.

1. Malivar macrumors member

Hey everyone,

I want to buy a iPhone right now, so I can have it before a big trip I'm going on, but I'm hesitant. The reason for that, is because of the new iPhone that is rumored to be coming out June 8th. Unfortunately, I'll be gone on my trip by then, and I really wanted to have it for then. Should I wait anyway? Or no? Give your reason, thanks :p

Cheers

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

If you need it now buy it now because you are quoting a date that may be inaccurate.

3. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

I sucked it up and ordered one last night. I don't think any of the predicted changes in the new iphone are ones that will make me wish I waited :)

4. Malivar thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for your input. I should have probably stated that it's a rumor. Post edited.

5. Malivar thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, that's what I was thinking too but wasn't quite sure I was making the right choice. I haven't really read too much about the rumored update, but what are some predictions? (I know some of the obvious ones, spec updates, camera upgrade.. but please expand)

6. Malivar thread starter macrumors member

Third post in a row, I know, sorry :S

But I really have to have a question answered. If I buy an iPhone 3G now, and in one month they have the new one out (before the return policy expires on the iPhone) can I return the iPhone 3G for the new iPhone if I'm within my return time?

7. Maconer macrumors newbie

Seems to me that you just answered your own question. If as you state you have 30 days to return it, why would they not take it back if you return it within 30 days.