Hey guys, just wondering whether to buy a rMBP 13" now or wait for the new one. I heard it is rumored to get updated together with the MBA in april. Do you think this is realistic? On the other hand I heard that the MBP always get updated together so that would mean a longer waiting time which I don't know whether it will be worth it considering it will only a be silent update. Thanks!