Need advice or dissuasion

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ke1ington, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

So I upgraded like I do every year and have felt a little off about the transition from 5s to 6. I was very happy with the size of the 5s but figured it was just a case of "use it for a while and you'll grow to love it".

Well it's been two weeks and I'm still not too happy with the extra effort involved in reaching the top areas of the screen. It's also a little more slim than I would like even with a case on. Who knows, maybe it'll take a little longer to get used to it.

Anyhow. I've posted an ad on Craigslist offering my phone for a 5s + $200 (same color and capacity). Other than apple pay and the extra screen real estate, is there anything that I'll be missing out on if I happen to find someone that accepts this deal?

2. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I'm one step behind you. I'm still contemplating on a 6 versus a 5S. I have a 4S now. A few, like you, have decided to go back to their 5S. I'm leaning towards a 5S, but am still on the fence with the 6. Most likely, I will go with a 5S and hold onto it until the iP7. I don't know what else you'd be missing, but $200 + a 5S seems low. No?

3. dcharleyultra macrumors 6502

The display.

What carrier, color and capacity?

4. bakron1 macrumors member

Need advice or dissuasion

Personally I love the iPhone 6 versus the tiny screen on my old 5s. At 58, I find it's much easier to read my emails and view apps compared to the 5s.

I even went out and bought a mint 6 plus 64 to play around with and I thought the device would be to large, but I am actually surprised at how I am starting to adapt to the device.

Now that I have been on a 6 and 6 plus, I could never go back to the smaller screen 5s. That's just my personal experience and everyone has their own opinion.

5. Ke1ington thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

I didn't think so. Anybody else feel I should be asking for more?

It's an AT&T space gray with 64GB.