Need Advice Please help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BlackBook88, Oct 8, 2011.

1. BlackBook88 macrumors member

Jun 25, 2008
    So I am selling my white verizon 16gb iphone and purchasing the Iphone 4S next friday. I have the option to preorder through verizons website and its says *Delivers by 10/21. I want my iphone on launch day. Should I go with a preorder or should I just go to best buy or the VZW store on launch day at around 5am? I am really excited for a the new iphone, the A5 chip works amazing with the ipad 2 I can only imagine how amazing it will run on the iphone. Also I am having a real hard time deciding wether to get another white iphone or switch to black this time. Any pros/cons of having the white/ black? Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.
  2. iZeeshan macrumors regular

Nov 22, 2010
    If you want it on launch day, there's no point in pre-ordering tomorrow. Your best bet would be to line up in front of a Verizon/Apple store on early Friday morning.

I lined up at around 2 AM for the iPhone 4 and there were already 15+ people ahead of me in line at that time and I was at the mall/Apple Store until 12-1 PM the next day. It's just a minor upgrade this time though so things might be different.
  3. BlackBook88 thread starter macrumors member

Jun 25, 2008
    can you purchase a verizon iphone at an apple store? also any help with the color dilemma?
  4. verwon macrumors 68030

Jul 26, 2011
    Apple sells them for all carries. Color has no bearing on the phone's operation, it's a matter of personal preference.