Need Advice - Potential Gold Mine?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by itsjared, Jun 25, 2010.

1. itsjared macrumors regular

itsjared

Alright, I was 1st in line today and got my grubby hands on an iphone. Thing about it is the Apple dude I got was about 90 and he didn't even open the box to the phone.

Is this a gold mine? I mean, I don't even recall him taking down the serial number or anything...

2. Mike84 macrumors 6502a

3. itsjared thread starter macrumors regular

itsjared

This is where I need clarification.

Is this phone activated?
    Is it linked to my AT&T account?
    Can I sell it internationally?

Is this a gold mine?

4. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502

What the hell are you talking about? First, let us get something straight. Why are you attempting to make a connection to an iPhone to a 'potential gold mine'? Do you know what gold is worth? It's worth, as of yesterday, approx $1,225/oz. You're a brilliant individual.

5. Mike84 macrumors 6502a

So, you purchased it and walked out of there with the phone in the box? I am pretty sure that is how everyone got theirs. Mine came the 23rd and it was boxed. I had to connect it to itunes to get it activated. So, everything is fine.

6. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502

It's a PHONE. If you're going to sell it, sell it. My suggestion to you: sell the phone and get yourself some cash. Make some friends or buy some friends with that cash and take them out to dinner. That way you can't be an attention grubbing child on here; you can do it in real life. : )

7. itsjared thread starter macrumors regular

itsjared

OK. thanks. sorry.

8. melterx12 macrumors 6502a

i got my iphone shipped to me. it was sealed in the plastic wrapping but somehow was already paired to my account.

9. oldschooldude macrumors regular

Sorry, dude, but this is one of the most ridiculous posts i've ever read. I am kicking myself for not bypassing it in the first place.

Shame on me.

10. kalex macrumors 65816

Yes you are sitting on a goldmine. What you have there is totally untraceable iphone. Whatever u do, don't open the box. Cherish it. Keep it in an air conditioned safe and look at it everyday. Wait for iphone 5 to come out, then sell yours, you will make millions