Need advice to make a quiz in iPhone?

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by chuyenmuathi, Aug 26, 2013.

1. chuyenmuathi macrumors newbie

I am trying to make a quiz application for iPhone. There are 10 questions in a quiz, has back question button ( go to previous question) and next question (go to next question). User must be completed in 15 mins.

I am using UITableView to store answer (A, B, C, D) and user will answer by using "checkmark" However, I meet some problem:

In question 1, I selected row 1 (B answer) is my answer. When I press next question, row 1 is selected, it's similar with other question when I press next question or back question button although I only answer question 1?

In your opinion, should I use UITableView or other object? If I use UITableView, Can I fix it? Can you give me some recommend?

Thanks you,

Can you see my project: http://i5.upanh.com/2013/0826/06//57290900.screenshot20130826at11713pm.png

2. ArtOfWarfare macrumors 604

ArtOfWarfare

No, we can't see your project. It doesn't load. But even if it did, the extension suggests it would be of a picture.

Don't upload pictures. Copy and paste relevant code and put it between
    Code:
     tags [/ code] on the forums.

If you need to share non-text resources with us (data models, images, storyboards, configurations, or xibs, for example) it's probably easiest if you zip your entire project and upload that.

3. Duncan C macrumors 6502a

Duncan C

You said "I am using UITableView to store answer (A, B, C, D)..."

Table views don't store data, they present user interface to the user. That is an important distinction. So the user will click to select the cell that contains the correct answer?

A table view seems a bit awkward. I would suggest using a multi-line label for your question, and then a set of buttons with all the possible answers as the text of the buttons.

For each question replace the button titles with the possible answers.