need advice

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by tkmcguire1, Mar 5, 2011.

  1. tkmcguire1 macrumors 6502

    tkmcguire1

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Location:
    Oklahoma
    #1
    i just bought a new 13" 2.30ghz i5 mbp the other day,i really want to get the new ipad 2 in a few days when it comes out,but really don't have an extra $500 as i am disabled and on a budget,all i really use my mbp for is web browsing and movie watching and music,should i downgrade to like a refurb 2010 mbp apple has them for $929 or a mba 11 for $849 that would get me close to the $500 to get a ipad 2 16gb as i paid $1200 for my 2011 mbp,i am not sure what to do,any advice?
     
  2. TheFarmer macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2011
    #2
    Can you just wait a month or two and save up to get the iPad 2?
     
  3. Hellhammer Moderator

    Hellhammer

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2008
    Location:
    Finland
    #3
    Well, if you really want the iPad 2, then that seems to be the best option. Your usage is so light that you won't notice any difference between 2010 and 2011 MBP, even a MacBook from ~2007 would be adequate.
     

Share This Page