Need advice

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mongoose8p, May 21, 2007.

  1. mongoose8p macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Location:
    Chicago
    #1
    Hey Guys,
    I'm in a sticky situation right now! My Macbook 2.0Ghz, 1GB, 80GB HD has been suffering from random shutdowns (RSS). Apple has already replaced the Logic Board and the Heat Sink and it still shutdowns all the time. Apple offered to replace my Macbook for a new one but I have decided that I wan't to give them mine and pay the difference for the Macbook Pro. Unfortunately last week when the upraded the Macbooks they didn't do the same to the Pro's and now the the Middle of the line Macbook has the same specs as the Pro entry (which is what I would get). I really want it for the graphics card. If anyone has any idea when they will release the updated Macbook Pro I would really appreciate it. I can't decide what I should do now because the specs are basically the same. I would wait for the Pro to just come out but I do not want apple to I'm stalling or that my computer has stopped randomly shutting down. It's also a problem when I don't save papers every couple minutes in fear that I will lose the File so if anyone has any advice as to what I should do that would be great! THANKS!
     
  2. ajhaji macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2006
    #2
    There are lots of threads right now asking when the MBP will be updated, and the general consensus is that we'll see some sort of update at WWDC in June. If you can wait until June, I highly recommend you do so.
     
  3. warfa macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2007
    Location:
    SD
    #3
    The will be updated TOMMOROW!!!



    ....just kidding, I really have no idea but if it's not tommorow, its definately gonna be WWDC IMHO.

    I am waiting for a MBP!
     

Share This Page