Need advice

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dcgixxer, Apr 9, 2008.

  1. dcgixxer macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2008
    #1
    My contract will end next week with sprint. and I am thinking about getting an Iphone. I have been hearing that an 3G verision is coming up. My question is do you think I should wait to get the 3G verision or should I get one now? Thanks in advance
     
  2. joefinan macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2007
    Location:
    Kingston-Upon-Thames, UK
    #2
    Where are you?

    I'd say, if you're in the US it might be worth waiting (although I reckon the 3G version will run with the current ones but be a price level up).

    If you're elsewhere, like the UK, it could be many months before it's actually available to buy.
     
  3. dcgixxer thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2008
    #3
    I am in the US. So you think I should wait til the 3G comes out.
     
  4. sweetice2007 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2007
    #4
    dude so many posts on this already......where do u live? do u live in a place where 3g is gonna be live? u gonna be using it for the internet? if u are u want faster speeds or u not too fussed about it running off edge?? if u aint fussed then jus buy the current version. if u want something new wait few months . aint gonna be too long anywa. shud be worth the wait to be honest.:)
     

Share This Page