Need Advice!

Discussion in 'macOS' started by drnorm, Aug 26, 2008.

1. drnorm macrumors newbie

I have a G4 Powerbook. I am searching everywhere to find out how to:
    1. Take a song from ITune and put into Garage Band or another program so that I can slow the speed or tempo of the song without changing the pitch.

2. Also, how do I copy a DVD into my G4? Is "Crunch" the appropriate program or is there another way of accomplishing this task?

Thank you in advance for your sound replies.

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Welcome to MacRumors! I'm not sure how much response you'll get to your questions in this particular forum, since it mostly deals with the Mac operating system and not iTunes, Garageband or other applications. To improve your chances of getting useful responses, here's some tips from the Forum FAQ:

To start a new thread:

1. Browse or search the forums to see if there is already a thread on the topic. If so, post there instead of creating a new thread.
    2. Start at the main forum page.
    3. Click the name of one of the forums, e.g., Mac Basics and Help.
    4. Click the New Thread button at the top or bottom of the page.
    5. Type a thread title in the Title box and your post in the Message box. (Use thread titles that indicate the subject of the thread, not generic titles such as "Need help". This will attract those with knowledge/experience with your subject.)
    6. Click the Preview Post button to check if your post came out as you want it.
    7. Click the Submit New Thread button.
    8. Do not post a thread more than once. Post a new thread in the proper forum. If the topic is relevant to more than one forum, pick the best fit or most specific forum and post it only once.

I hope this helps! :)