Need an app for change Typed charecter from on keyboard layout to another

Discussion in 'macOS' started by karen841, Aug 31, 2012.

  1. karen841 macrumors newbie

    Jun 24, 2012
    I have two keyboard layout and I know how change between them
    but always I am in EN for example and I think it's on FR and ّّI type,
    after some word I understand it was EN and I should type all of them in FR again.

    In PC with some App like "Comfort typing" it's easy, when you find you are in wrong keyboard layout just with a shortcut you can change your typed character to second keyboard layout.

    is there any app or way in Mac for this?
  2. karen841 thread starter macrumors newbie

    Jun 24, 2012
    There isn't anyway?
    Please Help if you can, if you know

Share This Page