Need Beta Testers for Caption Distraction (app that turns a photo into a comic)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by CapDistract, Apr 2, 2013.

1. CapDistract macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

I've developed an app for the iPhone called Caption Distraction which allows a user to turn a photo into a comic using word balloons, captions, sound effects, filters, and more. For those that are fans of Rage comics and popular memes, I've also added the ability to insert these as well.

I know there are already a couple of apps in the app store that are similar to this, but I believe Caption Distraction stands out among them due to its authentic comic book look and intuitive user interface. Below is a sample of the app:

[​IMG]

I'm looking for a couple of beta testers to help me test the app before I release it to the App Store. In general, I'm looking for people who are detail oriented and who would really enjoy / be passionate about using an app like this.

If you're interested, please send me an e-mail at admin@captiondistraction.com and be sure to include your phones UDID. You can find your phones UDID by doing the following:

1) Connect your device to your computer and launch iTunes
    2) In iTunes, select your device in the 'Devices” section and navigate to the summary tab.
    3) Click on the Serial Number label to reveal the Identifier field and the 40 character UDID
    4) Press ctrl / command + C to copy the UDID to your clipboard.

Alternatively, you can also download a free app from The App Store called UDID+ which will tell you your UDID.

For those that participate in the beta test, I'll be holding a little contest to see who can make the funniest comic. If you're interested, please submit your entries to this thread. The prize will be $10 for the best one.

Thanks!

CapDistract

2. CapDistract thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the responses. I still have a couple of spots open if anyone is interested.