Need bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by borgqueenx, May 9, 2013.

1. borgqueenx macrumors 65816

One that looks awesome. Has at least 8 hours battery life of talking and not above 120 dollar.also must work with siri and battery indicator.

2. borgqueenx thread starter macrumors 65816

3. SunnyFL macrumors regular

I got a Voyager legen last week and really like it only one probem I have had is if there is any wind it really messes it up.

4. borgqueenx thread starter macrumors 65816

Yes ive also heard that. Thats why im purchasing a 20 dollar windshield for it. Made especially for the legend. Look on ebay for it.

5. SunnyFL macrumors regular

That thing looks like a minature version of a feather duster. Not sure I would like that on the side of my face. LOL

6. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Plantronics M50 - Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
    http://amzn.com/B005IMB5NG
    Best one on amazon

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

7. mrdm macrumors regular

I just bought the Motorola HX550 today. I'm really pleased with it so far. Sound quality is fantastic - no issues with people hearing me and vice-versa. Very comfortable and easy to switch on/off using the flip microphone. Battery life is supposedly great and the price was very reasonable.

8. borgqueenx thread starter macrumors 65816

I love my voyager legend. The caller can hear everything i say clearly while i cant hear myself. I tried to speak on a rather less loud then i normal talk level and turn the volume of my speakers really high. The background noise is not eliminated but instead it is being put down or something. Its really nice. The user on the other end hears whats around me this way. But it doesnt matter if its really loud because your voice will remain the clearest.

Although in slight wind....the wind blocking comes in.it does a great job removing the wind- any wind. The person on the other end doesnt hear wind. However, with the wind elimination it also eliminates your voice....
    So i ordered a fur windcutter for the headset. That should work.

9. Sammmmmy macrumors newbie

You can pay attention to JayBird. Recently they list an stereo Bluetooth headset . It is $99.