Need buying advice: 3 new Sport Bands or Leather Loop?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by JerTheGeek, Nov 7, 2015.

1. JerTheGeek macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

I know its pretty much based on opinion, but what would you guys do? I have the Silver Sport 42mm.
    I have the option to either get a Leather Loop or 3 new sport bands: product red, orange, and midnight blue. My existing collection is in the picture. I already have 3 SBs but I do enjoy wearing them as they are very comfortable. What would fit better in my collection do you think?

Attached Files:

2. jasie02 macrumors 6502a

jasie02

You do know this is almost like asking people what kind and color of clothes, shoe, & hat you should be wearing, right?
    It is "personal" preference, as "personal" to each individual person.

3. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

If I were you with that collection, easy choice. Dark leather loop to round out the collection. Enough metal and plastic bands already.

If you're still dying for the other colors, just get the $10 equivalents on eBay. You can have your cake and eat it too

4. JerTheGeek thread starter macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

That is what I was thinking as well. Thanks! I will probably get the official SBs eventually some time later; but for now I think ill go for the Midnight blue LL.

5. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

Good choice. You will be very happy with the addition of the Blue LL.

6. JerTheGeek thread starter macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

Well I'm actually leaning more towards the 3 sport bands; $150 is a lot to spend on one band now that I think about it. 3 is better than 1!

7. JerTheGeek thread starter macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

Also, I'm thinking of buying a lightly used LL on eBay. This listing looks good, but does anyone know how if there is anyway to tell whether it is Large or Medium? I messaged the seller but they haven't answered yet.

8. Vader2 macrumors member

I would go with the 3 sport bands.

9. JerTheGeek thread starter macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

Yeah, this is what I'm gonna do, cause then I get 3 bands instead of 1. $150 is an awful lot to spend on one band. I'll probably just get red and midnight blue, and save orange for another time. Thanks for the advice everyone!

10. doboy macrumors 68000

Do yourself a favor and purchase these sports bands. I have the navy blue and it's great. It's shipped out from Northern CA.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SILICONE-WA...1?var=&hash=item2ee42077b5&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

11. mlovergaard macrumors 6502

mlovergaard

12. JerTheGeek thread starter macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

Well I ended up buying a Black LL in mint condition from eBay for only $87, so I'm excited! Better than paying full price that's for sure.