Need buying decision help NOW please

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Casey01, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Casey01 macrumors member

Please Help NOW! :eek: :eek:

So I'm finally getting a Macbook for christman but it's an older version. My two choices is one from Ebay. Here are the specs.

160GB HDD
    2.4Ghz Interl 2 Duo
    2GB RAM
    Snow Leapord
    iLife & iWork '09
    Model A1181
    All CD's included
    Scratches on back(I plan on getting a cover for it anyways)
    FireWire, Blue Tooh, Dual Layer DVD burner.

and one from Newegg

Model Z0D5-R
    OS X Tiger
    Intel Core Duo 2Ghz
    1GB RAM
    80GB HDD

Now to me the on on ebay is a lot better. They're both for $600(Actually ebays is about $50 more). The only difference is the one on New eggs has a 90 day parts warrant. They both have 30 Day refunds. The seller is 99% + feedback, and he sells multiple electronics(mainly computers, laptops).
    Here is seller.
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=laptopenterprise2&iid=-1&de=off&interval=0&items=200

2. Hisdem macrumors 6502a

Hisdem

I would get the eBay one. If it is in good condition that is. The second one looks overpriced considering the specs. ;)

3. Casey01 thread starter macrumors member

That's what I though to. Thank you. Thanks for the quick response it end at midnight(centeral time) tonight. It's just that I don't have th emoney(it's a birthday gift) and I have to convince to get the other one.

4. Nago macrumors member

Nago

I dont know if this is late, but still, I would get the eBay one too, sounds like a fair deal.