Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dealwagon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2011
I have looked at hundred of cases and cant seem to find what I am looking for. Here's the needs. Know a case that fits them? PLEASE let me know.

Snap in with no bezel coverage (except minor lip coverage)
Smart Technology built in.
Slim.
Leather is a plus.

I like the Toblino, but the tabs bug the fool out of me. I like the speck back snap on case, but that leaves the front open, and I dont want to drop another 40 for a smart cover. Roocase Ultra Slim looks promising, but its not out and keeps getting delayed. I like the look of the yoobao but it does cover some bezel.

Any thoughts on the best one out there?

PirateP

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2010
Naboo Land
I have looked at hundred of cases and cant seem to find what I am looking for. Here's the needs. Know a case that fits them? PLEASE let me know.

Slim.
Leather is a plus.

I like the Toblino, but the tabs bug the fool out of me. I like the speck back snap on case, but that leaves the front open, and I dont want to drop another 40 for a smart cover. Roocase Ultra Slim looks promising, but its not out and keeps getting delayed. I like the look of the yoobao but it does cover some bezel.

Try Maroo.

BlindMellon

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2011

Slim.
Leather is a plus.

Lot's of people have settled on this one (and I may pick one up as well)

http://www.stmbags.com/catalog/bags-for-ipad/skinny-ipad2/

alan111

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2010
Try the marware microshell folio. My original impression of it was very negative. Nut after giving it anothe try, I was very happy with it. I also have the yoobao v2 and still prefer the marware.

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
I'd like a case that the orig poster describes, but I haven't seen one without ugly corner knobs Or clunky corners etc to grab the bezel. And the tab tongue thing on the STM is unacceptable. My iPad1 case had that and it always got in the way.

the Yoobao leather is my favorite, it does cover the bezel all around but everything else about it is perfect. Slim, clean, leather, smart, full coverage, and the bezel coverage is done cleanly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.