Need case that actually fits...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tibby05, Feb 16, 2009.

1. tibby05 macrumors member

I have a rubber covering over my iphone but the cases that apple sells are for iphones WITHOUT the rubber covering, its too tight with the rubber on it, anyone find a good case that can fit a iphone WITH the rubber cover on it also??

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

3. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

is the "rubber covering a shield", like invisible sheild or bestskinsever? If it is then I recommend getting the switcheasy colors case.

4. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

I tried a rubber covering over mine, it was called a Trojan. I didn't like the feel. I guess I needed to use the Magnum XXXLarge. :)

5. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

LOL

6. tibby05 thread starter macrumors member

alrite theres a rubber case that fits the actual fone, its like a glove for the fone, covers the whole back and sides and really thin. With this cover on it, it DOES NOT fit the regular iphone holster case that you wear on your belt. I need a case that would fit the iphone with this rubber casing already on it, so a case that is slightly bigger than the regular iphone case.

7. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

That sounds like you're asking way too much from case makers and the iPhone. The best solution is probably InvisibleShield and a leather/plastic/rubber/acrylic/metal case of some sort...:eek:

I've got full IS and I'm using the black Incipio case over the IS/iPhone...

8. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Doesn't the rubber case act as a case already? :confused:
    Never heard of any cases made for a slightly bigger iPhone - totally odd.

9. kicko macrumors 65816

i think what they mean is be able to have a case on the phone as well as carry that on a belt pouch. I would skip the rubber case altogether, it will not slide in and out of a belt clip case.

I had a incipio feather (very thin hard case) and that fit pretty well inside my incase folio.

10. tibby05 thread starter macrumors member

im extra careful with my iphone, thats y I want two cases. I actually had a really good case before that held it with the rubber cover on the actual iphone. Its just an oversized case of the original iphone case but I lost it and trying to find a new one.

11. marksandvig macrumors regular

lawlsing