Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Smtevo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
I am looking for some headphones similar to the ones that came with the iPhone but better sounding. I cannot wear headphones like the s4's or dr dre beats tours because they do not fit in my ears. Does anyone know any headphones that do not actually go far in your ears like those and stay in your ears when working out?

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Those are called earphones or in-ears.
The Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5/vi are great because they come with foam tips. Basically any earphones that can be fitted with foam tips will be best for you.
I suggest you take a look at http://complyfoam.com and see what earphones are supported so you can choose accordingly. You should know that these foam tips are expensive and need replacing after a month of everyday use.
Shure SE115 also have great in-ears that come with their own foam tips that you can take a look at.

There are just so many good choices out there, but you need to be a little more specific on your spending limit and sound preference.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.