Need Email Service Which Can Merge Images with Text

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by trevor2522, Jan 21, 2014.

1. trevor2522 macrumors member

You know how we get those funny emails with images and text all mixed together? All I want is an email service, paid or not, which allows this basic compository feature. Inbox & GMX say they don't offer it and I really want to get away from Yahoo Mail's latest abomination. Thanks for any suggestions.

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

Do you mean emails that look similar to web pages? If so, look into "how to" html format email.

Be aware that with even the simplest html what the recipients sees will depend on what email client they're using and the client settings.

3. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

I use Mail Designer by equinux, but this will cost you $34.99. And they do have templates available for sale as well. It can also be used with Mail Chimp for large mail outs if required.

But as already stated, what the recipient on the other end sees, will all depend on the mail program/client they are using and the settings they have configured in that program/client.

4. trevor2522 thread starter macrumors member

I'm referring to those received emails with a series of humorous or nature photographs with textual subheadings. Much more pleasant to read than untitled images as formal attachments. Just wondered how they did it. I don't know html but my Yahoo mail service, for its faults, mostly displays such received pictorial emails correctly.

Is it down to Mail Designer rather than dragging and dropping images into pre-formed text in the email composition window? The latter is my preference but I can't find an email service which guarantees it.

5. Bear macrumors G3

Apple Mail lets you create an email of mixed images and text. It's really up to the person who is reading it whether it's seen that way or as a bunch of attachments. And it shouldn't matter what email provider you use as long as Apple Mail can connect to it to send the email.