need experiance on good itouch case brands and accessories

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by NickHMeadows, Jul 18, 2010.

1. NickHMeadows macrumors newbie

i am looking into getting the new itouch 4th gen ( hopefully sooner than later) and i have seen firsthand how easy they scratch and dent. i know of a few good brands of cases but have no experiance with them. also i have a good logitech speaker system and audio systems, however that is all i got. anyone know of any good accessories for a senior in high school?

2. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp

There will most likely be a new design... hopefully not scratch-prone.

Anyways, you should probably get a nicer pair of headphones... unless you can stand the apple ones. I recommend the Skullcandy Ink'd; good sound quality, low price, and a lifetime warranty. For a case I would recommend something from Switcheasy although im not sure what they will have. Possibly a 3.5mm headphone jack splitter if you often share music. A dock cover to prevent dust from entering. A screen protector... which will be included if you buy from Switcheasy. And then a case for you to put your Touch in. Like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Waterproof-Wash...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335be00870 Or something of the sort. I would recommend water proof just in case.

I can provide links if needed.