Need Feedback on Customizable iPhone Sleeve

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MyVP, May 27, 2009.

1. MyVP macrumors newbie

New to the Forum here, but I'm looking for some feedback on a new product that we're working on.
    It's a sleeve that is made of a soft foam construction designed to fit the iPhone snug. It is fully customizable using the design tool on our site and has edge-to-edge full-color printing.

Your opinions on whether you'd use it, be interested in it, or any kind of thought would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Here are some different views of the product
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

What is the inside material? They look very nice. How do you manufacture them? By hand or machine?

3. edk99 macrumors 6502a

iPhone cuzzi! Looks like the same material used for beer cuzzies.

4. SpeedFleX macrumors 6502

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Well they're not bad looking at all to be honest, they almost look like a beer koozie.

6. MyVP thread starter macrumors newbie

They are made of a foam material similar to kuuzies. We cut, print, and sew in house by machine

Is the koozie material a turn off?

7. iphonefanatic macrumors member

I would say that while it looks like a very cool product, the koozie material may not be right. It kinda seems like you are insulating your phone. I don't necasarily know what the right material would be though

8. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

No, I wouldn't say that its a turn off by any means. You will attract sports fans (which it seems like you're already doing) that would love the idea of a koozie case. However, I don't think you want your product to become a novelty item. All in all, it looks protective and customization is always a great touch. Keep up the great work!