Need for speed pro street

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by jorisaerts1, Jun 14, 2009.

1. jorisaerts1 macrumors newbie

hey,
    i've got this verry cool looking version of need for speed pro street, it's really amazing to play and look at. but i keep having this enoying race, after 1 or 2 races i can't hit continue button, it just freezes.

anyone got the same problem, and maybe a fix?

i'm running it on my macbook pro 17inch 2,5 ghz 3gb ram 512 mb video and i can run the game with all the graphics max out perfectly.

really frustrating cause i really like the game eventough i can play only 2 races per reboot.

greets

2. aki macrumors 6502a

i have need for speed pro street on an imac under bootcamp windows vista and it runs with no freezing so it should work for you too....

can you alt-tab out or get to the activity monitor or whatever its called in windows the task box thing and see if nfs is actually not responding or something else going wrong?

try uninstall and reinstall? sometimes that works

not sure what else to suggest

3. MinorBidoh macrumors 6502

MinorBidoh

Heya,
    If this very cool version was handled via the dungeons of the web then sorry but you're in the same position as many. I had similar problems of after race menu freezing, even after reinstall. Id suggest located the crypt of Most Wanted, or dare i say Carbon instead?