Need good back protector!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Xgamer1224, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Xgamer1224 macrumors regular

i am looking for a good clear portector for just the back of my new ipod touch 2g once i get it. my friend is giving me a screen protector and now i just want a back protector so the shiny chrome does not get scratched.

2. pismodude2 macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

I know I'm cheap, but my 1st generation Touch didn't get any scratches, and neither, hopefully, will my 2G after I get my screen protectors from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KKKI0M

You get twelve 3 x 4.125 inch screen protectors for $8.73, and free shipping if your total order is over $25 with super saver shipping. I did basically the same thing with my 1G, just made sure the back was totally covered and also used a case with it. Works great!

3. Xgamer1224 thread starter macrumors regular

4. pismodude2 macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

Most definitely. The dimensions for the new Touch are the EXACT same as the old one, + half a milimeter in the middle (2% of an inch), which shouldn't matter.

I'm using an old silicon case for my 2G, and it fits fine. I'd still like to get one especially for it, but for the time being, I'll live with using the volume controls through the silicon. :D