Need guidance in IPhone 4 jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Nusky, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Nusky macrumors newbie

Hi
    I have a Win 7 PC, an IPhone 4 3G with iOS 4.3.3. Whats the best way for me to go about jailbreaking my IPhone? I see GSM and CDMA and I'm not sure which one to get. I have Telus as my provider so if anyone knows what they use it'll save a phone call.

Thanks

2. gngan macrumors 68000

gngan

I only heard of iphone 4, iphone 3GS, iphone 3G and iphone 2G(EDGE). What is iphone 4 3G?

For your jailbreak question. Here's the complete GUIDE

3. Nusky thread starter macrumors newbie

It's an Iphone 4 with 3G. I did google and all I got was mac programs. Redsn0w isn't updated for windows and I'm not sure it'll work with the IPhone 4 at the version they're showing. So any actual guidance would be nice.

----------

Screw it I'm going to go pirate and install crappy old OSX just to jailbreak the iphone. Hell maybe I'll got linux instead just to be proper.

4. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

I would suggest spending a little time reading and researching. I not even trying to be rude. but getting info about jailbreaking is so easy. plenty of how to video's best themes, apps and anything on jailbreak on youtube. I wouldn't bother jb till you are comfortable with the process. there are stickies that provide a good start. it will also get you more respect here if you ask good questions and not basic ones. searching google or the forum will answer at least 90% of questions.