Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tooms2000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
Can any one please tell me how to add a new photo folder and still keep the one that is on the ipod .Because every time I try to add new photos it deletes all the already saved ones has any one got any ideas please :rolleyes:

tooms2000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
I understand all that but why have a page that scrolls up and down when you can only add 1 folder
Ok Thank you for your help

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Can any one please tell me how to add a new photo folder and still keep the one that is on the ipod .Because every time I try to add new photos it deletes all the already saved ones has any one got any ideas please :rolleyes:

First of all I do not use iPhoto.

Create a folder on your Mac and call it "you decide". Now in it create different folders for different sets of photos. Place your jpegs in these.

Now in iTunes with your pod plugged in, select Photos in the top menu. Now select the first item "Sync photos from... " and select the folder on the desktop. You can now pick and choose what to sync. The folders inside the main folder will show up with the names you assigned to them.

Hope this helps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.