Okay, literally fellow Apple fans I have about 8 hours to make this decision. In short, I'm a current owner of a 2017 rMB Base Model. I have no issues with this machine. It's been great for me. However, today I woke up this morning to a Deal of the Day on Bestbuy.com that has the 2017 MBP with 256GB (So the one step up from base) for $1399, plus, I received an email last week for a student coupon of $100 off. This brings the total for the MBP down to $1299. I paid $1199 after a discount for my rMB. This now has me thinking whether or not I should return the rMB and upgrade if you want to call it that. Basically, my uses for a laptop are consumption and light productivity. So web browsing, YouTube videos, Movie watching on my laptop or on my TV via PLEX, Emulators, light document and spreadsheet use. There's a part of me saying keep the rMB because I love how light it is and the fact that I can carry it and my 10.5 iPad Pro in my book bag at the same time and the weight is slightly more than a MBP. There's another part of me saying that I would be a fool not to upgrade for $100 more and have the extra ports, better screen, and extra power in case I one day decide to do more. What would you do and why? Thanks in Advance!