Need Help and Suggestion

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jauhari, Nov 28, 2007.

  1. jauhari macrumors regular


    Mar 20, 2007
    Hi All, I am newbie about Mac. And I want purchased MacBook Pro, but I still have any question, suggestion and some information about what should I do.

    I was read some rumors website includes in this website about Next version of MacBook Pro that rumors will be introduce in early 2008/January on Mac World

    My Question is, Should I purchased MacBook Pro right now or it will be better if I waiting for a while and get the 'rumors' new updated version?

    Please give me some feedback with some reason.
    about my confusion on Purchased Now or waiting...

  2. 119576 Guest


    Aug 6, 2007
    Basically; If you need it now, get it. If you can wait, then wait.
  3. jauhari thread starter macrumors regular


    Mar 20, 2007
    If compare betwen time for waiting the new machine and about the current one? which one that better?

    I know maybe I can do my jobs on my old pc but I falling in love with Leopard.. so I still confused. Purchased Now or Waiting :(

Share This Page