need help asap

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by knguyen.1904, Jan 22, 2009.

1. knguyen.1904 macrumors newbie

i just got my ipod touch 2g and i installed some games from the app store. i played each one , once. But now when i go to open them they go to the title screen of the game, and a second later return to my homescreen. has anyone ever encountered this problem, or know how to fix this

2. mack255 macrumors member

mack255

3. knguyen.1904 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Sounds like some crashes. Try reinstalling the games and if that doesn't work then restore it.

5. knguyen.1904 thread starter macrumors newbie

ok i apologize for so many questions but this is my very first apple product ever. How can i reinstall them. I deleted one and try to redownload it from the store via ipod and it asked me to purchase it again? is there a way to back up apps bought on my ipod to my pc, just in case this happens again.

6. saberahul macrumors 68040

Go ahead and click yes to purchasing it again. You will then be prompted with a "You already own this item, to download again for free click yes" and then ofcourse click yes. Oh and when you sync your ipod- assuming you have since you have 2.2 and you have to sync to get it- it backs up your ipod. So don't worry.

7. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Everything the above poster said is correct, it will automatically transfer all of your purchases into iTunes.

8. knguyen.1904 thread starter macrumors newbie

im all good now fellas. the help was much appreciated, thanks to all.:)