Need help bent my iPhone

jz7410

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
do you think apple would replace this phone? If so how much? I dont have applecare

Attachments

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
Lay it flat on a table. Put a towel on top, put a heavy flat book on top, push evenly. Put in case. Save some money.

jer04

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2012
Townsville, Australia
I think as long as the phone is in one piece, then they will replace it for $200ish. I read the terms for OOW a while ago, please correct me if Im wrong on this.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
i highly doubt they would replace it, its damage you caused. this is a case where apple care or insurance through your carrier comes into play. they have no reason to replace it, as its not a defect.

you will likely need to fork over the out of warranty fee for it. or do as i would and as the other guy suggested....flatten it back out. cant hurt.

velibor

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2013
Only way is if you sister goes in to the store and pretends she doesn't know what happened. Good luck lol.

bugati123

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2013
hi.I am new here:)

i dont know how to use things like that like posting so yeah i would just use this post.
so
my problem is that when i connect my headphones to my iphone 5 ,its only right speaker that is working. please help. oh and also its like really loud even though i like put it on so small volume.
Please help.