Need Help Between 2 cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jaypatel3192, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Jaypatel3192 macrumors member

Currently have an iPhone 6, and I had looked through the case picture thread here and am debating between the Neo Hybrid and the Incipio DualPro. Can anyone give me their opinions on either of these in regard to lip protection, camera protruding protection. Also does the Neo Hybrid ship with the stickers for the buttons or do you have to request for those? I only ask because I am studying abroad currently and my parents will be sending the case and phone with someone who is coming this way shortly so I only get one shot to get the case right and to make sure it will work properly etc. Thanks!

2. Jaypatel3192 thread starter macrumors member

3. arthurj7 macrumors newbie

The Ne Hybrid does indeed come with the stickers now. The stickers do alleviate the problem and the case works perfectly once they are installed. It gives nice lip protection and lays flat on the back protecting the camera lens as well without adding excessive bulk. In my opinion it is one of the best looking cases for the iPhone 6.

4. Jaypatel3192 thread starter macrumors member

Can you comment on the protection it'd provide against possible bending in the front pocket where I'd keep my phone most of the time?

5. arthurj7 macrumors newbie

It's not going to bend with or without a case in your front pocket....you don't have to worry one but

6. wxman2003 Suspended

I had the dual pro for the 6 Plus. If you are concerned about bending, don't get that case. The weakest part of that case is exactly where the phones are accused of bending, the volume rockers. Case bends like butter at that weak point. Sent it back.

7. Jaypatel3192 thread starter macrumors member

I see. Thank you guys for your input! Anyone with the Neo Hybrid want to chime in on the case and bend prevention? If not these 2, anyone have any good suggestions?