Need help choosing a Mac and help with battery issue

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Liam Sentra, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Liam Sentra macrumors newbie

Okay heres the deal folks..... I have a daughter and she is going to be needing a CPU unit before long. I'm just having problems deciding on what CPU unit to get her. Can you help me?

The other is issue is the problem I'm currently having with my Powerbook pro labtop battery issue? Can anyone assist me in arriving at a solution?

Thank you very much. SOrry in advance my englishh is terrible. My daughter is helping me type this

2. mankar4 macrumors 6502a

mankar4

You're on a mac forum, so I'll recommend the macbook air for your daughter. Should meet all her first-computer needs, and then some.

3. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

You don't give any details about what she'll use a computer for, but to help in your decision, you can use these to compare the specifications of any Macs you choose:
    As there is no such thing as a PowerBook Pro, it would help if you identify exactly what year and model you have. It's likely either a PowerBook or a MacBook Pro. More specifics will help. What kind of battery issue?

How to maximise your MacRumors troubleshooting experience

The link below should answer most, if not all, of your battery/charging questions. If you haven't already done so, I highly recommend you take the time to read it.

4. Liam Sentra thread starter macrumors newbie

It's a Apple Powerbook Pro labtop computer. I think I know what type of computer I have. I'm currently typing on it right now.

5. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

I was going to ask you to specify your model number, since Apple never sold a "PowerBook Pro", but it sounds like you already have all the answers, so you obviously don't need our help. :rolleyes: