Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

P Mentior

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
Ohio
I'm trying to find an iPhone case to get my dad for Christmas but I couldn't find one that had what he wanted at any physical stores. I'm a little leary about getting one online since it's often hard to tell exactly what your getting so I'm thought to ask you guys if you know of any cases that would fit the bill.

Here is what I'm lookink for
1. A belt clip type of case that sits horizontal/has a rotating clip.
2. The clip needs to have one of those little hook-things on it that kindof lock it onto the belt ( his current one falls of too easily)
3. He would like it to have a strap over the top to secure the phone in but it can't be Velcro ( he would prefer a magnetic latch)

I'm not looking for one of those plastic cases that you attack onto the phone but a belt holster like contraption. If anybody has any experience with something simmiler please let me know the brand and model.

-P Mentior

Luke1robb

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2008
Cambridge, MA/Smithfield, RI
I'm trying to find an iPhone case to get my dad for Christmas but I couldn't find one that had what he wanted at any physical stores. I'm a little leary about getting one online since it's often hard to tell exactly what your getting so I'm thought to ask you guys if you know of any cases that would fit the bill.

Here is what I'm lookink for
1. A belt clip type of case that sits horizontal/has a rotating clip.
2. The clip needs to have one of those little hook-things on it that kindof lock it onto the belt ( his current one falls of too easily)
3. He would like it to have a strap over the top to secure the phone in but it can't be Velcro ( he would prefer a magnetic latch)

I'm not looking for one of those plastic cases that you attack onto the phone but a belt holster like contraption. If anybody has any experience with something simmiler please let me know the brand and model.

-P Mentior

How about http://goincase.com/products/detail/leather-folio-es89024/2 ?

Luke1robb

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2008
Cambridge, MA/Smithfield, RI

P Mentior

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
Ohio
Thanks for the help. I guess that what I need just doesn't exist yet. I'll just probably get him a new bluray movie for his new player. Thanks anyway

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.