Need help creating a web app for my website

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by blindeagle962, Oct 15, 2009.

1. blindeagle962 macrumors newbie

Hello; My name is Maxwell, and I'm an almost totally blind business owner. I use a macbook running the apple screen reader voiceover. Recently, a good friend told me about how people are creating web apps out of their website and she suggested i should do so. I've looked into it, and I am not sure I can do it without sighted assistance. I may even need to ask someone to build the app for me. My brother built the framework for my website, but I maintain it now using mostly html. I tried using the dash program for making a web app, but it was confusing and several of its features aren't accessible with voiceover at all. I've written apple's accessibility desk with no response so far. I've written to a blind web masters group i belong to, but most of them are windows users and not much help. So, I'm hoping that someone out here can point me to a tutorial, a 3rd party app, or a service where I could get help doing this. Maybe someone here would be willing to help me through at least the beginning by working up a simple app that i could add to as i learn more about it. I'll appreciate any help I can get. Thank you in advance, Max

2. Rehna macrumors newbie

solution for building the website !

Cool buddy !
    If you wanna build a website click on to this site http://www.xnynz.com/ & gain solution !!!
    I used this site for building a website & got nice solution .
    They provide hosting services at cheap cost than other hosting company & they are very much good in providing services..
    Have a good start!!
    Cheers-)