Need Help Deciding Which Model

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Applelover65, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Applelover65 macrumors newbie

You all can be my Apple sales consultant :D…. I would like to order online but can’t decide which model to get.

Here are my considerations:
    Really like the look of the AW 42 mm stainless steel probably with bright blue leather loop band and can afford it now, but don’t want to keep paying that price when the next gen and each additional gen is released.
    Don’t like the way the AW Sport looks with the bright colors and black seems too masculine (I'm female) and kinda boring. White band may get dirty too fast. I do like color bands – purple would be ideal. I work in an elementary school, so color is good, but those are just too bright for me. I know some have talked about third party bands coming on the market. My concern with that is when. To date that I know of, the only additional Fit Bit Flex bands on the market are those by Tori Burch.
    Here are my questions:
    Based on the specs, is the stainless steel a better, stronger watch? Is it worth it?
    Is the screen size difference enough to matter? I’m not sure I can pull off the 42 mm.
    So even if I wanted to order two and see which I liked better and return one, I don’t even know that they are two I like to compare.
    Curious to know how others made their decisions. I know there are still quite a few “indecisives” out there also.

2. Pinksteady macrumors 6502a

Pinksteady

Whatever you do, make sure you choose what you will feel comfortable wearing all day every day - you need to enjoy wearing it. Don't prioritise 'logical' things like screen size for usability, battery life etc, as they wont make you enjoy it any more on a day to day basis if you just aren't happy with the size and style you chose for those reasons.