Need Help Deciding!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ciscomata, Sep 18, 2015.

1. ciscomata Suspended

ciscomata

Best Buy is opening up pre-orders for employees in the next few days. Should I pre-order my phone there and hope that we get it in stock. (iPhone 6S Plus Rose Gold 64GB) If I go that route I'll spend about $150 because I'll have a $200 Best Buy gift card to put towards the down payment for adding a new line. Or should I just spend $300,+ cash at the AT&T store? Does anyone know how much they send to 3rd parties? This is my first year at Best Buy.

2. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

I work at Bestbuy as well. The chance of us getting any 6S Plus models to sell to walk ins in extremely low especially with Rose Gold.

3. ciscomata thread starter Suspended

ciscomata

Last year what phones did your store recieve. My manager said if I wanted a 128 I won't ge it on launch date and she said we got pluses in last year but she didn't say how many.

4. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

I think we got 5? All 16GB models. We got a crap ton of 6 models all variants except 128GB.

5. ciscomata thread starter Suspended

ciscomata

I'm thinking of downgrading but idk. I have the plus right now but I don't mind the 6s. I just love the big screen to watch Netflix.

6. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

I don't think demand will be as bad as it was last year. I think within the week or two you will be able to find it at an Apple Store. 3rd parties will definitely still be hard to find them though I believe.