Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chargerfan

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
I am pretty much done with my lock screen, but I would like to fix one thing. In the lockscreen, the field that hides the 4 numbers that you use to unlock the phone isn't visible because it blends in with the black. It's hard to explain, but the photo attached should make it easier to understand. You can only see one of the 4 numbers, and it is circled in red.

Which file do I need to edit so I can change the color of the entered passcode?

chargerfan

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
I am pretty much done with my lock screen, but I would like to fix one thing. In the lockscreen, the field that hides the 4 numbers that you use to unlock the phone isn't visible because it blends in with the black. It's hard to explain, but the photo attached should make it easier to understand. You can only see one of the 4 numbers, and it is circled in red.

Which file do I need to edit so I can change the color of the entered passcode?

Can anyone help me with this?

geque75

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010
Can anyone help me with this?

I think that you would have to change the font. I don't believe this is an image file. Also, if you change the font for the passcode on the lockscreen it would also affect any application that uses a passcode mask. I could be wrong. :)

chargerfan

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
I think that you would have to change the font. I don't believe this is an image file. Also, if you change the font for the passcode on the lockscreen it would also affect any application that uses a passcode mask. I could be wrong. :)

I see. If that's the case, then that's too bad. I guess I can leave it the way it is since I'm not as concerned with the keypad as I am with the lockscreen. Thanks again geque.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.