Need help finding a good mouse

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by EV0LUTION, Sep 28, 2008.

1. EV0LUTION macrumors 6502

EV0LUTION

I have pretty much decided on buying the apple wireless keyboard but I need a good mouse to go with it. I really don't want the apple mighty mouse (I can't stand the shape).

I'm thinking of the HP GK859AA#ABA Black 3 Buttons 1 x Wheel Bluetooth Wireless Laser 1600 dpi Mouse (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834998675).

I would like to know what others are you using before I buy.

2. azharc macrumors member

I bought a Razer DeathAdder for Mac and I'm loving it. I've also used Logitech MX Rev. for a while and those are great as well.

But I'm a gamer, so. It's great for work too though, but you gotta game to take full advantage.

3. madfresh macrumors regular

I would suggest getting the Logitech MX revolution. It's a bit up there in price, but it's worth it.

4. godfreyhk macrumors member

The MX revolution is a decent mouse but I think it's a bit to bulky as a notebook mouse.. If you wanna carry your mouse around you might wanna consider the VX revolution or VX Nano.

5. HALTAH macrumors newbie

6. secretpact macrumors 6502

Wow, that mouse looks NICE. Can you use the trackball to scroll sideways like the Apple Mighty Mouse?

7. HALTAH macrumors newbie

Yes the trackball scrolls everywhere. It's great if your in a cramped area and are unable to move the mouse itself.

8. AquaMethod macrumors member

The only thing about Logitech wireless mice is that they can have a few problems with OS X, particularly when you're using an application to map their buttons to commands, like USB Overdrive, Steermouse, or ControllerMate. I find that you sometimes have to disconnect and reconnect the USB receiver after unlocking the machine—if you don't, your cursor loses its "weight": it can't trigger hover events.