need help finding a poster

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by thesavage042, Aug 14, 2009.

1. thesavage042 macrumors newbie

Hello everyone, I am not an apple collector or anything like that. I am re decorating my room and all I want is a poster of the apple logo. I thought this would be easy to find, but I am having the most difficult time. Is there anyone who knows where I can find a simple poster with the Apple logo on it? I am not trying to spend a lot of money, I would just like an Apple poster hanging in my office. Please help, Thankyou.

2. GeekGirl* macrumors 65816

GeekGirl*

Paint it on the wall :)

3. electroshock macrumors 6502a

electroshock

Sometimes you never know what you get if you contact a company. My co-worker once wrote to a favorite energy drink company asking for some promotional stickers. She got a box with 50 stickers, some t-shirts, posters, all sorts of cool stuff. Worth a try.

Could send a letter to:

Philip W. Schiller
    Sr. VP Worldwide Product Marketing
    Apple, Inc.
    1 Infinite Loop
    Cupertino, CA 95014

Politely explain you're wondering if you might be able to obtain a poster with the Apple logo on it to hang up in your bedroom and mention you've been a longtime fan of Apple products. Make sure you have your name and return mail address in the letter somewhere, too, because they may throw away the envelope.

Might work or might not, but will cost you just 44 cents, an envelope, a sheet of paper, and two minutes of your time. He probably won't personally read the letter, but hopefully an administrative assistant will forward it to someone in the department to fulfill.

P.S. If you write, postal mail makes more of an impact than email. That's why I suggest doing it this way. Also, make sure you spell his name correctly; that's just one 'l', not two, in Philip.

4. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

I've seen ones from the Apple ][ days with just the logo - those are rare and will cost you a few $$$...

http://apple2history.org/history/ah04.html

[​IMG]

5. quantum003 macrumors 6502a

quantum003

:eek: Sweet.... I've got Amelia Airhart in a tube around here somewhere... I've got to find her and get her on the wall.

[​IMG]

6. macgeek18 macrumors 68000

macgeek18

go to your apple s tore and ask if they have any posters you can have.I did that and got a sweet OSX Leopard poster.:apple: