Need help finding a very powerful Productivity App

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Wavechaser, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Wavechaser, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2011

Wavechaser macrumors member

I was recently promoted to a position which requires the tracking of LOTS of information. I bring my Macbook Pro to me with work, and currently, I am using a program called "iProcrastinate". It was free, and it works, but I really want to find something that is really good for task delegation (I'm willing to pay for the app).

I would also like it to have the ability to export the data into a file type that is viewable on other OS's (like a CSV file).

More information regarding what I need the application to do:
    • Be able to set up multiple "groups" of items. ie: "Deprovisioning" "IP Allocation" "Cross Connect Installs"
    • Be able to add sub-tasks under individual tasks which fall under those groups. ie: "cross connect install confirmed 9/1/11"
    • Be able to set up groups of sub-task templates, which I can later use to quickly track what needs to be done on a particular project if it's under a certain group. ie: If I put a new "cross connect" item under that group, be able to populate a list of items automatically like: "Cross connect appointment set", "Client confirmation completed" "Cross connect completed" "Order closed", all of which can be checked off when done.
    • Have the ability to set reminder dates on tasks (should be inherent in any productivity app...)

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm willing to pay good money for an app if it can do what I really need it to do and help streamline my daily job processes.

2. swedefish macrumors 6502

3. Wavechaser thread starter macrumors member

Thanks Swedefish, I'm going to check it out.