Need help finding an app, similar to windows.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by noodile, Sep 19, 2012.

  1. noodile, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012

    noodile macrumors regular

    Aug 4, 2012
    Hey guys,

    i've been using macs since 09 and couldn't be happier, but the last few weeks i had to use Windows 7 for some school stuff (either via parallels, or on university computers), anyways, i've grown accostumed to the feature in windows where you can drag windows to the right and left and it auto resizes the window to half-of the screen. i remember seeing an application that can do that for macs a few months back but i can't seem to rememer the name. so any help will be greatly appreciated.

    so basically an app where you can drag windows to right and left of the screen and it auto resizes it

    like this:

    PS:: i tried googling but i have no idea how to even search for it.

  2. simsaladimbamba

    Nov 28, 2010
    Cinch or BetterTouchTool.

    For images wider than 800 pixel, please use the TIMG tags instead of the IMG tags by just adding a T in front of the [IMG] and closing [/IMG] tag, like [img] and [/img] to prevent horizontal scrolling.
    You can use the [​IMG] to edit your images and add the Ts.
  3. noodile thread starter macrumors regular

    Aug 4, 2012
    Thanks alot man. really appreciate the quick response. sorry for the images.


    As per simsaladimbamba's reccomendation i went ahead and bought "Better Snap tool" and it ended up being exactly what i wanted.

Share This Page