Need help finding good Silicone case for iPhone 3g

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by barakuda1223, May 12, 2009.

1. barakuda1223 macrumors newbie

hey im looking for a good silicone case for my phone that is very thin and good quality. I bought a hip holster that was 47 bucks lol very expensive leather cases[​IMG]

I need help finding a silicone case that will fit in that it already has kinda tight fit. i have these little scratches on the back of my phone and im tired of getting them so i want something that is fashionable and will protect the back of the phone and be very thin does anyone knwo of it ? please help out thanks]

2. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

I would recommend the switcheasy colors case.

3. eyefoniac macrumors 6502

eyefoniac

I must concur. I have used a switcheasy colors before and liked it pretty well. A good choice if you want a silicone cover (which according to the post title, I take it you do ;-) )

4. daonesteven macrumors 6502

how is switcheasy colors with
    1) tight pockets?
    2) lint/dust attraction?

5. sourlemons98 macrumors newbie

It will be difficult for you to get a silicone case to fit inside the holster.

1. Holster is tight fit asis, and silicone cases add a few millimeters to iPhone thickness.

2. Silicone case will have a hard time sliding in/out of the holster.

I would recommend something like the InvisibleShield if you want added protection.

6. ki2594 macrumors 6502a

Definitely the Switcheasy colors. Its one of the only silicone cases that don't stretch too much overtime. It pays off the 15 dollars itself.