Need Help finding origin of picture

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by whoathere, Dec 5, 2007.

1. whoathere macrumors 6502

whoathere

This is kind of hard to word correctly, but I'll give it my best shot.

OK, so I have this picture of someone, but I know it isn't him. Reason being is because of his other pictures not matching, and because I google'd some phrases and ended up finding 2 of pictures he was claiming to be him. Regardless, I am building a case and I want to have all my loose ends tied up. (No, not like a legal case, but it should be equally spectacular if I can put it all together) Anyway, there are 2 more pictures, and they are of the same person. Is there any way that I can find where those pictures originally came from? The only ones I have access to are off a networking website (facebook, myspace and the like). I have been googling different phrases, but that takes ages, and it's nearly impossible. Do you guys know of anything? I suppose I could attach it on here, but if all you guys would do is look at them and say, nah I dont know who that is, it would defeat the purpose. I'm just looking for something, it's a stretch, I know, but who knows.

Thanks if anyone has any suggestions.

2. skittles331 macrumors newbie

have you gotten any help?

im in the same bind and need to find the origin of a picture, but no one has replied...please let me know, it would be such a huge help!

3. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

Give 'em more than 10 minutes... jeez