Need help for designing

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by shuffles, Oct 5, 2008.

1. shuffles macrumors 6502

shuffles

I'm in the middle of designing a logo for a company I'm starting and was wondering if anyone knew of an extra peripheral or piece of software that could help me? I mock designed the logo using paint in word but it was too plain.

Would a Wacom tablet be good for doing this or is there something else I could use?

Cheers!

2. SwiftLives macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

I'm a bit weirded out by your comment about designing a logo in Word. You really need to be designing the logo as a vector - even early mockups.

May I ask for some more specific details on what it is you're attempting to accomplish?

3. shuffles thread starter macrumors 6502

shuffles

I make iPod covers and I've decided to open an eBay shop n I've just been messing around with a logo. I only did it using word just to see what it would look like and now I've decided to try and do it properly. I'd really appreciate it if u could help me? I thought about getting it done professionally but I like a challenge so I want to see if I can do it myself first.

If you could explain the process and the software and hardware I need to buy to do it that would be great.

Cheers.