Need Help For My New Iphone4~!~

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by dededdee, Sep 5, 2010.

1. dededdee macrumors newbie

When I hit the home button outdoors the screen flashes green (just for a vary short time)before I see my icons, however my friend's is fine. so I'm not sure what to do because everything else works great on my phone.

2. dededdee thread starter macrumors newbie

it's been a while seems i have returnd the ip4 back to apple, but they just cant vertify the problem, even the staff in the service center have same issue in his iphone4, and they said it is not a fault. then what else i could say, to be honest i wont buy apple next time cuz it have so many bugs.

3. esadb macrumors 65816

esadb

tell them your having battery issues, and proximity tends to work and not..

Should be able to get a new i4.

4. dededdee thread starter macrumors newbie

they will send it back to test again and tell you the battery is fine, actually they have upgrated my phone to 4.1, and the battery life is terrible as you kown! They certainly will tell you the same thing not a fault. It wont help to get a new, just sucks!

5. esadb macrumors 65816

esadb

call apple then, have them send you a replacement. tell them they are not listening to you at the apple store and your frustrated with the battery life..