Need help from hackers and/or knowledgable people

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by countrykid, Nov 21, 2014.

1. countrykid macrumors newbie

I have two apple iPhone 5s. One is I cloud locked and the other is locked on sprint. If there's anyway around either of these I would like to know. Not worried about the iCloud locked device realy. That's the imei number that was reported lost I think. But someone help with the unlocking sprint

2. I7guy macrumors G5

3. okrelax macrumors member

You will not be able to unlock the sprint phone for use in the US

4. countrykid thread starter macrumors newbie

I guy I'm talking to now can bypass the iCloud lock or your money back

5. okrelax macrumors member

I would think the only way to do that is if you literally open the iPhone and replace the inside parts. you're out of luck :(

6. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 603

The-Real-Deal82

How come one is iCloud locked and the other is carrier locked? If you know the previous iCloud user I am sure they will log in and remove it. If the contract has been paid on the other, the carrier should offer you the chance to unlock it. If you have bought these from somebody you don't know, there is a chance one or both are stolen. If that is the case, they are useless and you're out if luck. If you feel they may be stolen, might be worth handing them in to an Apple store.

7. CEmajr macrumors 601

You're out of luck on both of these as neither can be done.

8. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

1. iCloud lock. You are asking us how to defeat a security measure.
    2. Sprint unlock. Activate your phone on Sprint for 90 days. Pay your bill on time, call and ask for an international unlock. That's all Sprint will give you.

Sprint will NEVER unlock your phone for domestic US use.

9. HolyGrail, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014

HolyGrail macrumors 6502

HolyGrail

Well then you found you're answer.........Good luck with that. ;)

10. Jazper macrumors 6502a

It is actually possible, but obviously this isn't exactly legal. Just don't get scammed. :confused:

11. Ken Kaniff macrumors regular

Well technically, if it's not a stolen device then I fail to see how it's illegal. It is still possible to forget passwords, especially if one uses different ones for different things. My mom for instance seems to always have to change her password for something because she forgot it.

12. blueflower macrumors 6502

Ken Kaniff I have to agree with you. Not everyone with an icloud locked device has a stolen one. Someone can forget a password my mom has to change her ipad icloud password every other month, people die and their relatives want to use their iPads, people sell apple devices and don't even know or remember about icloud and the list continues.

13. Jazper macrumors 6502a

I know, it sucks but on the other hand it can be great.

I think maybe they should add the option to reset a device with the computer that was used to set it up - wouldn't help in all cases but would mean relatives could use their device if they pass away etc.

14. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Post back if it is successful. I've seen a website that purportedly provides this service. Just curious.

15. localboy28 macrumors 6502a

People are constantly told that you can't bypass iCloud
    They then Google it and click a random link and are convinced that this random website will unlock it.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

16. bassett700 macrumors member

bassett700

Yes, it's possible to forget passwords. I've forgotten my Apple password more than once. I just visited Apple's website to reset it:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Surely you wouldn't forget your Apple ID (email address) would you? That's what you need to get the ball rolling.

17. Primejimbo, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014

Primejimbo macrumors 68040

When I die and my wife isn't around, I don't want anyone to reset it at all. My personal info is on it. Also, my iPhone has never touched a computer, and more and more are the same with a lot of people.

If people don't leave password for emergencies, they did it for a reason. Personally, I wouldn't want to use a deseced persons phone either, but that's just me. My wife has acess to all my passwords and I have access to all of hers.

18. geoff5093 macrumors 68020

geoff5093

How would that work if it was from a deceased relative or someone you bought it from who forgot to tell you about it?

19. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Lol:)
    They say a sucker is born every minute.
    Go for it OP.

20. Primejimbo macrumors 68040

There needs to be a setting they if I don't do anything with my iPhone for "x" amount of days, my iPhone just eases all data. So I can set it that if I don't do anything for 30 days (or however many days you want to set) my iPhone justs delete all data and locks itself.

21. Ken Kaniff macrumors regular

Not quite the same, but you can set it so after 10 failed passcode attempts your phone erases itself. How's that? Just don't tell anyone your passcode. :)

When I go out, it'll be by my own hand and I'll destroy any digital footprint I physically own before I do it.

22. deeddawg macrumors 604

... and Apple provides plenty of ways to recover/reset a lost password.

In the first case the executor of the deceased's estate submits the appropriate legal documents and in the second instance you go back to the seller to get the info if you were unwise enough to not check before handing over your money. If buying from a stranger it's incumbent on the buyer to ensure the phone is NOT locked as it could be stolen. (which is kind of the point of activation lock... :rolleyes:)