Need help from UMBP Owner!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by maraca2020, May 25, 2009.

1. maraca2020 macrumors member

can someone who has a unibody macbook pro 2.53 GHz or 2.66 GHz with a windows partition go to systemrequirementslab.com and see what it says for GTA IV? Thanks so much!

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I know it runs GTA IV; not at full, but certainly playable.

3. maraca2020 thread starter macrumors member

thanks i'd just like to see the stats. What fps are you thinking?

4. UniPro macrumors regular

UniPro

Just ran the test on my 2.4 Unibody and other than failing at the OS (I have windows 7) and HD space requirements everthing else passed with flying colors. One two bars above the minimum requirements. Hope this helps

5. maraca2020 thread starter macrumors member

awesome thanks. Whats up with your HD? also what about the recommended specs?

6. UniPro macrumors regular

UniPro

Well I only have 30 gb allocated to Win 7 and most of its full, thats why. As to the recommend specs I cant remember sorry. But since you're model has double the VRam and a faster processor you should be able to run it at fairly high settings with good FPS

7. maraca2020 thread starter macrumors member

thanks so much. If there's any way to take a screenshot of what you got that would be great.

8. RKpro macrumors 6502

I beat the game last year on my 2.4 on mid settings. Don't know the frame rate, but it was perfectly playable, except when it rained in the game, the wet and reflective road made the frame rate drop a bit.

9. maraca2020 thread starter macrumors member

thanks. Did you make any changes to the game, like -norestrictions? also what were your settings?

10. wnxgenral macrumors 6502

maybe its cause i have a stolen version of the game? but mine wasn't playable on a Unibody 2.4 with 2GB and Windows 7.