Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ynw93

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 21, 2017
Montreal
Hey everyone! I recently discovered after a recent move my old white macbook from 2007 and really wanted to try out tiger again since its not my main mac anymore... dont have restore disks anymore :(

Would anybody be able to pass me along the iso needed to reinstall (10.4.9 or later), anything less than doesn't work! Would help a bunch thanks!

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
Asking for the IOS violates Apple's EULA, and so we'll be locking this thread as its not permitted by our piracy rules.

OP, your best bet is to buy the operating system off of eBay or some other retailer.

Please review the forum rules regarding piracy. Discussion on how to download, or circumvent licensing methods is not permitted.

Things Not to Do
Forum Rules

These habits can produce warnings and repeated violations can produce bans.
8. Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.