iPhone Need Help Identifying a Icon on my status bar

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by michaelclaw, Nov 24, 2012.

1. michaelclaw macrumors newbie

Hi could someone tell me what this icon is and how to remove it?
    thanks

the icon in the top right corner next to the mail too the right

Attached Files:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Crazy. I googled and can't figure it out. Are you jail broken? What is running? Looks like the volume icon.

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Maybe something you installed from cydia lately?
    Looks like a speaker icon to me but never saw it before with any of my JB packages.

4. cs0373 macrumors member

I've noticed that indicates a notification that has not been read or deleted yet. It shows up on mine if I haven't read a notification and once I clear it from the NC, that icon disappears.

5. michaelclaw thread starter macrumors newbie

hey sorry for the late reply

i am jailbroken

[QUOTE"I've noticed that indicates a notification that has not been read or deleted yet. It shows up on mine if I haven't read a notification and once I clear it from the NC, that icon disappears."

6. dinggus macrumors 65816

It looks like you got OpenNotifier installed, go into Settings > OpenNotifier, it should tell you.

Right now I have a syncing icon on my 4S and have no clue where it came from. One day it just popped up.

7. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

8. cs0373 macrumors member

Oh that makes sense then, I have Lockinfo. OP - NC means Notification Center, when you pull it down from the status bar you can clear notifications there and like the above post if you have Lockinfo (like I do) then you can clear the notification from that screen too. I didn't put the icon together with Lockinfo but I knew it was for a notification of some kind.