need help in Mailbox recovery

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by sivamait, Mar 27, 2016.

1. sivamait macrumors newbie

Dear All

i am new to this forum. last month accidentally i delete my mail account in apple mail app.
    my mails are deleted along with that. all the mails are very important . i need to recover that pls
    help me to recover

2. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

Who is your email provider? Do you have a backup like a Time Machine image?

3. sivamait thread starter macrumors newbie

this is my own server i didn't have any backup. i didn't take any time machine backup.this is my mistake
    now iam suffering . if there is any chance pls help i am struggling for past one month

4. richard2 macrumors regular

richard2

Try using Data Rescue to recover the contents of the folder ~/Library/Mail (where the tilde represents the path to your home folder).

5. sivamait thread starter macrumors newbie

i tried with data rescue but i get only recent 100 + mails . but i lost more than 30000 mails

6. chscag macrumors 68000

Another option is to use a data recovery service, but be prepared to pay a high price for the recovery of the email messages you lost. Also, I'm assuming you were using the full registered version of Data Rescue 4 and not their demo?

7. sivamait thread starter macrumors newbie

yes i used full version but not able to recover. is there any data recovery service pls inform

8. chscag macrumors 68000

There are many Data Recovery Services. Here is a review of the best ones in 2016. You also have to consider which ones are closest to you. Make sure you find out first what the cost will be. :eek: